Kyunki Balti's don't show photos

Kyunki Balti's don't show photos
Doing what we do the best..!! Eat :))

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fool se Fun ka Funda...!!!!

..............................1st April.......................................

Only one thing comes in mind.. How to make a fool of FOOLS.... lolzzzzzzz...

I tried searching where was the origin of this day.. Got even more perplexed.. Wikipedia has as worst of literature written over this topic as it can get.. If you are patient enuf to go through it, do make me understand the exact origin..!!!


Nyways, So I was talking bout 1st of April.. The one that values the most its 1st April, 2008..

And there was carved the deadliest of Idea in my mind, which I managed to describe it as a CRUEL IDEA when I told Nids, another companion, who ll make this seemingly Cruel Idea a reality..

It all started in my devilish mind, thinking to screw up three fools in the most mind-breaking way (Now that they are certified, Aki, Don and Namu, I wish there was a prefix for Fools as there is for a doc)

Oh, I had a GF, Dint I?
How can she ever think of Dumping me..!!!!
Well she did...!!!
Not a good idea..!!!
See how I was broken up..
My poor heart pounding thousand times a sec..!!

They felt my pain..
They felt my sorrow..
They saw my smile getting lost in an abyss..
They tried vanishing the term abyss..
They failed..
They found my helplessness..
They found my GF's mistakes..
Only conclusion - Why not go JAB WE MET way..!!?
They asked for a photograph (I smirked in my mind as from where to produce one)
They asked for her number (I was afraid it would ring Nids mobile...!!!)
They threatened to go on fast (They wouldn't have, if they knew the chocs I had in my bag)

Andddddddd came the moment of declaration..
The Oscar(I wish there was a bigger award than this) was awarded to the one and only...



The expressions they had, surprise filled with anger(though they dint show it up to my expectations, Thank God)
I wish I had cameras everywhere..
Cause those were the best cuts for the best videos ever captured..!!!


My intention was never to play with their emotions though I did..
Probably the best way to justify is I got what I wanted..

The way they cared for me
The way they supported me
The way they defended me
Those were the moments that will be carved for ever..

I remember Nids telling them, "Tame loko e je reply kaira che last night (to support me), I am proud of u"


Even more than being proud, I am obliged..
I felt like one thing I can hold on to for this jerkish April fool is the intent of the care for me..

Couldn't have got better response from u D4..!!
Luv u all..!!

No comments: