Kyunki Balti's don't show photos

Kyunki Balti's don't show photos
Doing what we do the best..!! Eat :))

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Priceless Valuables

..28th July and it was the time to party..

..My bday..

..Here are my priceless Valuables gifted to me by my priceless fnds on this bday..
















..I will start up with the work of art..

..Woooohhhhh

..Someone really worked for this

..Ofcourse this is the work of
ANUJAAAAAAAA

..It just thrills me to say the least how she comes up with such amazing things..

..As it reads "Happy Bday wishes to you on your very special day" - Well Anuja u made it even more special.. Thanx a lot..

















..That was the painting made by Anuja herself..

..I ll just say this for u Anuja, "Ye hath humko dede thakur".. Ane eno 2nd faaydo, i ll be saved by your punching.. Hehe..

..As amazing the painting was, equally amusing was the comment inside..


..This comment, must say, brought a broad smile on the faces of all those who read it..





















..This one was a surprise wish..

..A card, cake and nice bday song, to wish me - And that was from the hotel manager of Basil, where i gave party to my fnds..


















..This one here is one of the gifts given by my gang to me..

..Me being such a coffee freak, Well, they know me better, this gift proves it..

..M jus in love with this coffee maker now..


















.. Yet another gift for a garba lover like me..

.. Something which can be put on even on the time other than Navratri..

.. A short Kurta..

.. List grows on, ummm, M lovin' it..




















.. As i said i m a coffee freak, Well coffee maker to aai gayu, pan coffee ni kami bi puri kari devaai..

.. This Dark Forest Coffee and a set is gifted by no other than my sweet diii..

.. Pooja

.. Thanx diii for this.. Muaaah..






.. So you see, i got enriched this bday not only with so many gifts but actually got showered with so much love..

.. Even more valuable and priceless for me are the members of my gang.. All those who were there that night at Basil (Missed you Shachee), Friends forever..

..Love u all..

4 comments:

anuja said...

Thanks Nikunj!!

I could always use some praise... haha:)

Ane Shahjahan weda na kar... Hu tane kai hath wath nathi apvani.. I love my lovely punching bag!!:)

Anonymous said...

Abe Popat
Shahjahan kya thi aaivo vacche?
Aa to Sholay no dialog che...!!!!

anuja said...

Dafod...
Shahjahan e TajMahal banavva vada na hath lai lidha hata ne!!:)

Anonymous said...

Ohh
Pan me to sholay ni style ma dialogue maaryo to etle me bau vichaaryu nai ke te aatluuuuuuuu laaambu vichaaryu tu ;-p

Plus maaru thodu poor "Ec"-No-Ledge
Mane noti khabar ke shahjahan e tajmahal banavava vala na haath lai lidha ta..!!!!