Kyunki Balti's don't show photos

Kyunki Balti's don't show photos
Doing what we do the best..!! Eat :))

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finesse of Fortune

... Referring to my previous post, I may seem more confused than ever...
... Something is just being added to that again, to increase it even more...

... Confused in selection of my universities, their acceptances adds more to the same...

... Got my acceptances from all 6 universities I applied to (I am not counting UMDNJ, cause they are jerks not to understand that our degree certificate comes after June, only after which i can submit it, they just stick to their May deadline) ...

... What to do? What not to? Where to go? Where not to?...

... To start with I dint expect acceptances from all the unis and now that I have it, it screws me up real big as to which uni I must go to..

... I think the toss up may be between Houston and SLU (Drexel could have been there but they dint offer me scholarship, so I ll need to kick them with the fees they have)

... Houston becomes clear favourite being ranked in top 10.. SLU gives competition cause they offer scholarship + They are ranked 4th in research which may help in residency who knows...

... The best thing to do for me is not to think and do what I feel like the very last moment..
... Oh I have my USMLE Step 1, I just forgot...!!!

... M I online now? I think you are wrong..!!!!!

No comments: