Kyunki Balti's don't show photos

Kyunki Balti's don't show photos
Doing what we do the best..!! Eat :))

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Who is culpable..!! ??

........ Hi everyone
As all of us know, this is a gr8 country to live in....
Kinda relations that develop here...
Kinda love that is shared,
Not only between families but also between friends...

I certainly have no distractions to be said for staying here...

.... Yet, When many of my friends ask me out --- Hey Nikunj, if u love this place so much, then does ur goin to US justifies ur statement?

________________________________

This is exactly how i become, to their question..
Blank on my face, befuddled in my expression...


Who is to Blame?
Who is at fault?
Is it me?
Or is it this Government?

............. There is so much competition here to get admission in PG.. Not that i dont like being in competition.. But to compete for 6O seats between 400 students [and may be 1000 including the backlog], i wonder..

Plus when it comes to the seats of ones own choices ---- the seats are limited to half or may be even less......

And to this pool are added - those who have their hands quite long enuf, as has been the case all this 4 years of MBBS.. U know what i mean....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just make life more difficult, if not impossible, for those more apt....



----- Once one of my friend told me what his sir thinks about the seats alloted for PG.. According to that sir -- Our government intentionally gives less seats for good courses....
Reason?
According to that sir,
the reason he gave to this was - An intentionally induced policy, this is, to create a backlog, and those who dont get admission ultimately give up and they see their opportunity in UHCs and PHCs and thereby they become MOs... Certainly, in this set up, there is an ever increasing need of MOs, considering the fact that most wont have a wanting for that designation attatched to them at first place..

............ I really dont know to what extent this reasoning is plausible.. But certainly it fits into this whole scenario..



.............Plus adds to this all the malpractices and negligence, that goes on at many, if not all places.. Forget getting gud knowledge, R1's are treated as slaves.. I wonder from where comes the rule that a junior has to be a drudge of seniors decree.. Okey, he needs to do what he is supposed to - but not what a servant is supposed to do... I better pity on these residents.. Especially the ortho R1's, as i have seen them personally in a hell of a situation.......


Who is Culpable???


......... Coming back to me ---- Few friends tell me, i am just goin US, because of the pecuniary thoughts i possess in my mind.. Well they are not wrong for an instance - As i have said many times before - In this world money is something very important, if not everything....

Is this the only reason i am going there...
My answer gets to just and only NOOOOOOOOOOO

Certainly that is one of the reasons to be there, but Apart from that draw ur attention to few other things...

Spare a thought --

Consider the level of studies...
Consider the importance of ur work...
Consider the knowledge u get...
Consider the campus situation...
Consider the difference in politics here and there...

I think this may be it.. I hope few may get some really appropriate answers...

This is the way of my thinking atleast...

I certainly am NOT at difference with any point about the underlyin' potential here.. The point is, there are too many factors that prevent these potentials to become a reality...

No other explainations do i have to justify my decision to those who question it
Nothing more to say than this i guess

Life is small, live it the best possible way i guess(atleast the best possible way u like)
Isn't it?

No comments: